Monday, June 8, 2009

Meijer Deals!

I have to start off saying that I am usually a Kroger shopper but....their sales have been kind of slow so I started to look else where and found that Meijer is having a HUGE 10 for 10 sale this week (6/7)! So I did my Sunday shopping there. I haven't gotten to the point of saving 90% on my grocery bill YET! but I didn't do too bad this week and I got some great deals.

Favorite Deal: Kellogg's Cereal ( select kinds) 4 for $10
Used 4 $1 Coupons
Then $3 off take at check-out
Final Price= 0.75 each!!

Lysol Cleaning products 1/2 off!
Bought 2 Toilet Cleaners
Used 2 0.50 Coupons ( Doubles to $1)
Final Price= 0.58 each!!

And of course they have a lot of 10 for 10 plus you get the 11th item free!!

Total Savings this week: 68.85

No comments:

Post a Comment